A little info about Kyle :
“[Kyle Tyrrell, grew up in Broadmeadows and Essendon, left school at 16 for officer training at Duntroon, embarked on what became a 23-year career in the Australian Army. He served in Iraq commanding 110 soldiers, and helps them and others through a Facebook page for veterans: The Warrior’s Return.]”
Thanks for your support, I really appreciate it.
I note in your thread a few ladies who are against what I did because it was “violent”, and a guy who says “there’s more to it”.
Let me address both points:
1. When this started we had no idea of their religion or race nor did we care. The guys who attacked my wife where dressed in board shorts and one had dreadlocks. It wasn’t until after the altercation when their female companions ran onto the sand that it became apparent.
2. My wife spoke to the guy putting the crab pot in, letting him know politely that he might get fined…she was actually trying to help him. This is what started it. The guy took offence to being told what to do by a woman and unleashed a tirade of abuse on her. She collected our daughter and started to walk up the beach…ignoring him enraged him more.
3. By the time I saw what was going on he was in her face (I mean literally mm from her face screaming at her).
4. I ran down and two of his mates pulled him away. He moved back towards her so I pushed him in the chest. I pushed him in the chest 3 times to get him away from her with an open hand).
5. His mates got close to me and then he made a run for my wife, that’s when I ran at him, he threw a punch which I ducked and the fight started.
6. At no time could either my wife, daughter or I safely walk away.
7. At that point 5 more joined the fight, one punching my wife as she attempted to get our daughter up the beach.
8. At no time did my wife or I use any words relating to any race or any religion (we were too busy being screamed at)
9. The verbal attacked at my wife included these statements “your a white cunt”, “you’re a white whore”, “you’re a white slut”, “your husband needs to teach you a lesson”.
10. I’m a local, I took my children and wife to Cosy Corner and had an ice cream…I’m not a thug looking for a fight.
11. I would do the same thing again in a heartbeat, in fact I would do the same thing for any woman I saw in that situation not just my wife.
12. Thanks to the overwhelming support from the local community…it means a lot and is really helping my wife during what is a very difficult time.
Feel free to leave a message of support to Kyle and his family via comment.